XL PU, with its extensive proven pedigree, combines high performance with optimum style and enables the transformation of any commercial environment through the selection of vivid colours.
Featuring a specially formulated polyurethane surface treatment, XL PU is available in a duotone marbleised decoration
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet flooring in 1.5mm, 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group M (EN 660-2) and classified Type II within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
- *visit www.greenbooklive.com for more info
XL PU is recommended for public, institutional and commercial buildings where ease of maintenance and long life under heavy traffic are required, for example hospitals, schools, laboratories and offices.
XL PU features a polyurethane surface treatment which provides an excellent foundation for an easy, ongoing maintenance regime.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. XL PU achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, XL PU achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
XL PU is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, XL PU is recommended for public, institutional and commercial buildings where ease of maintenance and long life under heavy traffic are required, eg hospitals, schools, laboratories and offices.
XL PU can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.