Classic Mystique PUR retains the uncomplicated, clean architectural feel of subtle neutrals, but now with added warmer tones for a perfectly balanced combination.
Available in 24 harmonious colours, Classic Mystique PUR has a tonal non-directional appearance, featuring a duotone chip decoration with marbleised tonal highlight chips.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Classified Type I within EN ISO 10581 re Binder Content
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
- *visit www.greenbooklive.com for more info
- Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Classic Mystique PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Classic Mystique PUR achieves EN ISO 10581 Type I Binder Content.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Classic Mystique PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Classic Mystique PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Classic Mystique PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Classic Mystique PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.