Pearlazzo PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment.
Available in a palette of 24 contemporary colours, ranging from pale neutrals through to more intense shades, Pearlazzo PUR features a unique multi-flake decoration giving it a distinct appeal.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet flooring in 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group T (EN 660-2) and classified Type I within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
- *visit www.greenbooklive.com for more info
- Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Pearlazzo PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Pearlazzo PUR is the first Homogeneous PUR range to achieve the highest abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Pearlazzo PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Pearlazzo PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Pearlazzo PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Pearlazzo PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.