Gender Pay Gap
Gender Pay Gap Reporting Figures for 5 April 2017
The Calculations show:
1. A Mean Gender Pay Gap of 14%
2. A Median Gender Pay Gap of 14.3%
3. A Mean Bonus Gender Pay Gap of 11.4%
4. A Median Bonus Gender Pay Gap of 47.7%
5. 24.5% of male employees and 21.1% of females were paid a bonus.
6. The proportion of males and females in each quartile band are:
Polyflor Ltd is a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of vinyl flooring and has a greater number of male employees. This is mainly due to the nature of the type of industry the Company operates in and the low turnover rate with some employees having been employed for over 25 years.
Managing Director, Manufacturing and Finance