Polysafe QuickLay is a loose lay safety flooring designed for adhesive free installation.Polysafe QuickLay can be laid over a variety of existing subfloors including new concrete substrates of upto 97% RH. The collection is suitable for heavy commercial and residential environments in need of a quick turnaround and where sustainable slip resistance is a priority.
Polysafe QuickLay collection features a contemporary tonal colour bank of 12 shades with a decoration in a selection of tonal hues optimised for specification within dementia friendly design schemes.
Additionally the Polysafe QuickLay collection features enhanced sustainable slip resistance of 45+ (slider 96).
Polysafe QuickLay features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- A loose lay safety flooring designed for adhesive free installation
- Studded back technology allows moisture to escape from the subfloor
- Install over subfloors up to 97% RH
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with contemporary decoration
- 12 tonal hues optimised for specification within dementia friendly design schemes
- Uniform appearance and matt surface finish
- Ideal for commercial, residential and educational areas at front or back of house
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Fully HSE compliant: 45+ RRL Pendulum (slider 96)
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
Perfect for quick turnaround projects where slip resistance is a priority where contaminant spillages can occur, making slip resistance an important consideration. Typical areas include circulation areas and corridors, dining areas and cafes, classrooms, hospital wards, clinics, laundry and sluice rooms. nursing homes, washrooms, WCs, bar serveries, food preparation areas, kitchens, canteens and institutional applications. For continually wet areas, please refer to our Polysafe Hydro, Hydro Evolve or Quattro ranges.
Polysafe QuickLay features a 2.2mm embossed backing which facilitates mositure dissipatation, which allows you to install over subfloors up to 97% RH As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe QuickLay features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe QuickLay PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
Polysafe QuickLay PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial, residential and educational areas