Polysafe Modena PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Featuring a sophisticated micro-granite decoration, the range incorporates clear aluminium oxide particles in the vinyl which are virtually invisible to the naked eye, ensuring an attractive yet safe floor finish for use in commercial or residential areas
Polysafe Modena PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Full conformance with the requirements of European Safety Flooring Norm EN 13845
- Flexible particle enhanced pvc sheet in 2.0mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- Fully HSE compliant - achieving 36+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Surface roughness Rz 20µm + for use in areas with risk of spillage
- Achieves 50,000 cycles abrasion test to EN 13845
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
A range of 14 micro-granite designs with built-in slip resistance
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Modena PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits and up to 60% life cycle maintenance savings
Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
Polysafe Modena PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and is classed as an ESf product
Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
Polysafe Modena PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas
Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas