Polysafe Wood fx PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable wet slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, the range incorporates a light to dark colour spectrum with non-intrusive safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas
Polysafe Wood fx PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Full conformance with the requirements of European Safety Flooring Norm EN 13845
- Flexible particle enhanced pvc sheet in 2.0mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- Fully HSE compliant - achieving 36+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Surface roughness Rz 20µm + for use in areas with risk of spillage
- Achieves 50,000 cycles abrasion test to EN 13845
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 415* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, specialist care, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
A range of 16 high clarity and authentic wood effect designs with built-in slip resistance
Safety vinyl sheet range with new wide plank designs to meet modern interior demands
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Wood fx PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits and up to 60% life cycle maintenance savings
Carborundum-free safety flooring with virtually invisible aluminium oxide particles incorporated through performance layer to improve traction and safety underfoot
Polysafe Wood fx PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and is classed as an ESf product, with a low slip potential and a slip risk of 1 in a million
Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product - achieving 50,000 cycles abrasion test and 36+ Pendulum Wet Test
Polysafe Wood fx PUR contains recycled material, is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and carries an individually certified BRE A+ Rating in major use areas (ENP 415)
Manufactured in UK on production line that achives a Very Good rating to BES 6001, BRE Global's Responsible Sourcing Standard
Dementia-friendly colours, ideal for commercial or residential areas
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas
Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas