Mystique PUR enables the transformation of any commercial environment with a bold array of colour.
Available in bright colours, Mystique PUR features a stylish non-directional decoration, with a duotone chip decoration and three non-tonal highlight chips.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Classified Type I within EN ISO 10581 re abrasion
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
- *visit www.greenbooklive.com for more info
- Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Mystique PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Mystique PUR achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Mystique PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Mystique PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Mystique PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Mystique PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.