New for 2015, we are launching our Floor of the Month Twitter Competition.
We want you to send us your finest photos of Polyflor floors in any location, whether its safety flooring or luxury vinyl tiles or any other Polyflor product.
To enter simply share a snap of your Polyflor flooring on Twitter, including our Twitter handle @polyflorltd and the hashtag #polyflorandproud in the tweet. Let us know what Polyflor product you have used and where.
Each month’s competition will launch on the first day of the month on and we’ll announce the previous month’s winners on Twitter. We’ll be choosing a well deserving winner and runner up to receive £50 and £25 worth of high street vouchers.
For more information read our full competition terms and conditions below.
We look forward to seeing your snaps of Polyflor flooring in all its glory!
Floor of the Month competition terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
2. Entry is open exclusively to UK and Channel Island residents.
3. Entrants must have some link to or involvement with the flooring industry in some capacity, or the floor featured in their entry is their own.
4. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Each person can submit as many entries as they want to the competition.
6. Photos submitted must be the entrants own and must feature Polyflor flooring.
7. Entrants can only enter the competition via Twitter and must tag Polyflor’s twitter handle @polyflorltd in their entry
8. Winners will be chosen on the last day of each month. One winner and one runner up will be chosen each month.
9. The winners prize is £50 worth of vouchers from Love2shop which can be used in many high street retailers. The runner up prize is £25 worth of these vouchers.
10. No other alternatives to the prize (such as cash) will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
11. The winner’s prize is subject to availability. In the event that the vouchers are discontinued, alternatives of the same value will be supplied.
12. Winners should allow up to 28 days for the delivery of their vouchers.
13. The winning entries will be selected by Polyflor alone.
14. Winners may be asked to partake in publicity on behalf of Polyflor.
15. The winner and runner up will be notified using Twitter where the winners will be announced.
16. The decision of Polyflor is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Polyflor reserves the right to refuse any entry at its own discretion.
18. Polyflor reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice.
19. Employees, friends and family members of Polyflor and James Halstead plc are not eligible for this competition.
20. The Floor of the Month competition is managed, controlled and administrated by Polyflor Ltd alone and any correspondence concerning this competition should be directed to Polyflor Ltd. E&OE.